Our electricians are licensed Level 2 Service Providers in Sydney authorised by the Electricity Distributors of NSW to operate in the fields of: Energy metering installation, connection and disconnection, underground mains, overhead services, new and replacement of private poles, power upgrade from single phase to 3 phase and temporary builders supply.
Also we replace damages or defected private poles and connections, make good and rectify of defect notices and issue Certificate of Compliance CCEW to all repairs.
Our services include
- Install new or upgrade energy meters and CT installations
- Install meter for off peak, solar panels or Time of Use electronics meters
- Upgrade from single phase to 3 phase meter
Disconnection & reconnection
- Disconnection and reconnection and replacement of overhead and underground mains
- Disconnection and reconnection of consumer mains
- Moving the point of attachment and replacement of service fuses
Maintenance of your office
- Safety and energy audits reports to save you money on energy bills.
- Fire certification to comply with council regulations.
- Scheduled visits and pro-active maintenance to minimize down time.
Underground and overhead services
- Installation and connection of underground and overhead service cables
- Installation of UGOH service and underground pillars
- Repair of damaged cables and defect notice
Upgrade from single phase to 3 phase
- Upgrade the overhead service lines from single phase to 3 phase
- Upgrade the underground service lines/consumer mains from single phase to 3 phase
- Upgrade the metering from single phase to 3 phase
Power upgrade and Private poles supply
- Temporary private pole and power supply for builders
- Installation and removal of temporary pole and switch boards
- Installation / connection / removal of temporary metering equipment